mercredi 6 janvier 2010

tim holtz grung roses IMITATION HAHAH




ok just a few pics of the grunge roses that i made using paper and tracing the flower shape .. for more info visit my youtube channel and watch the vid.. as soon as i have the chance i will post a pic of the individual pieces and how to do them when i get a chance that is ;)

6 commentaires:

  1. I just love these thank you so much for sharing

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Leonora, we got in contact by youtube (i was "ayellessnuffelhoek"), I'd like you to join my blog too, and maybe also my blogcandy for my birthday :)

    Luvvv, Karin (from the netherlands)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow! Paper?! I thought they looked real!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello Leonora, Would it be possible you email me at olgamia@msn.com. I would like to chat about the possibility of purchasing lace. I would gladly send you a payment before hand. WARM REGARDS, OLGA, MIAMI, FLORIDA USA

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Found your blog through your fab YouTube site. I luv'd watching all your videos. TFS!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi Leonora, thank you for your message about my vintage card :o) I got the lady image from thefruitpixie.co.uk I think, the bingo cards I googled for and printed onto card, the lace I received from Angela - ANGELAH... can't remember the numbers after her name lol, she's one of out fellow youtubers :o) glad you liked the card :o) I like your grungeflowers :o) looking forward to seeing the vid :o) x

    RépondreSupprimer